… não gosto que peçam um “gosto” para frases mais do que feitas… ainda existem pessoas inteligentes no meu País… inventem outra por favor… bahhhhh!
Nota Publicado em Atualizado em
Dear Designer / Architect,
Every year, between 12 and 15 April, are the World Design Days. The aim of the World Design Days is to create awareness for design across the globe. World Design Days program was established to promote design for a better, brighter future where good designs serve mankind and improve the quality of life by socio-cultural, economic, and environmental innovations.
Learn more about World Design Days : http://www.worlddesigndays.com/
With this occasion, To support global design culture, creative community and independent development of the design field, every year, between 12 and 15 April, during the World Design Days, A’ Design Competition presents a great possibility for freelance designers, independent artists and architects to join the Competition with greatly discounted fees for three days.
Get your World Design Days entry ticket here: http://www.adesignaward.com/world-design-days.php
What else to do in World Design Days?
Suggested Events and Activities for Institutions
- Support this day by announcing it in your corporate website or magazine; logos and visual communication material are provided free of charge without any licensing fee requirements for this purpose.
- During these four days, museums and paid-entry enterprises are suggested to provide free entrance or discounts to the visiting designers, artists, architects and their family.
- Design Schools are suggested to organize a 4 day student exhibition to celebrate the World Design Days, art galleries and museums are suggested to provide space for designers to showcase their works.
- Host and organize; lectures, workshops and seminars focused on design practices and principles; highlight the value of design, the role of design within society and provide know-how.
- Municipal governments are suggested to officially declare 12 – 15 April as World Design Days, this could be done by the city mayor through a proclamation.
- Press members are suggested to provide more coverage within their magazines for articles, news and interviews regarding designers and their works.
- Commercial entities and businesses are suggested to provide special discounts and packages that are available during the World Design Days.
- Government entities and universities are suggested to distribute communicative and instructive materials regarding design value or place advertisements during these days.
- Radio and television networks are suggested to prepare programs to highlight the importance of design and provide talk-shows or documentaries to educate the population.
- Design studios, universities, and design centers could organize open door days and tours during the World Design Days.
- Participatory design activities, local talks, lectures, presentations, workshops and debates could be organized to create both awareness and as a cultural activity to promote design.
- Organize local design competitions, contests and awards to promote design and to support young and upcoming designers through award prizes as subsidies
- Create and publish a press release regarding the activities you would organize during the World Design Days.
|Suggested Events and Activities for Individuals
Download World Design Days identity package here:
Um pequeno tutorial para quem gosta de Photoshop, ou se está a iniciar no programa
mais famoso de edição de imagem, espero que aproveitem, peço desculpa por qualquer
falha que possa surgir no vídeo, mas eu não sou um profissional, sou apenas um autodidata.
Há muitos mais wallpapers de Natal! Procura no blog e baixa livremente, já agora subscreve este blog, assim
vais estando a par de todos os posts, boas festas a todos!
Hoje trago-vos um Mundo fictício através deste wallpaper, trabalho de recortes, montagem, manipulação etc. no photoshop CS5.
Subscreva este blog de Pedro Lourenço, assim por cada novo post, receberá a novidade no seu e-mail!
Pode fazer o download da imagem clicando em cima da mesma! Espero que gostem!